Lees Summit, MO
Performs general labor tasks within plant including hand labor, raw material counting, cleaning, etc. as requested by supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must be aware and have knowledge of safety rules.
• Complete probationary period. Work well with others and follow directions.
• Checking and counting of raw material. Maintain good attendance.
• Good housekeeping skills.
• Perform helper functions with proper training.
• Other duties may be assigned
Upon the successful completion of 30 days of permanent employment Bennett employees are eligible to enroll in a variety of Elective Benefits. Elected Benefits will become effective on the 1st day of the month following the successful completion of 30 days of permanent employment.
HR will provide employees with documentation containing the details of the plans and eligibility requirements during New Employee Orientation. Employees will also have the ability to access the Elective Benefit information on Paylocity under the Benefits Section: Benefits Handbook
• Medical / Prescription
• Vision Group Life and AD&D
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability/ Long Term Disability
• Health Savings Account 401K / Roth IRA
To assist employees with the cost of this insurance, Bennett pays a portion of the insurance premium. Employees are responsible for paying the balance of this premium through payroll deduction,
After one year of full-time employment Bennett will pay the entire premium costs for the following:
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
After one year of full-time employment Bennett will match the employee's 401K/Roth IRA contribution at 50% for the first 3%.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employees will have access to Bennett's EAP immediately upon hire. This benefit is fully paid by Bennett.
• Full-time employees are eligible for paid Vacation time.
CLASS 2 Vacation is calculated according to the employee's anniversary date as follows:
• After 1 full Anniversary year employees receive 5 days of paid vacation annually.
• After 2 full Anniversary years employees earn 10 days of paid vacation annually,
• After 7 full Anniversary years employees earn 15 days of paid vacation annually.
Vacation requests must be submitted in writing at least one week in advance to the employees Supervisor. When possible, Vacation requests are granted, taking into account operating requirements. Employees are required to take vacation in 1-day increments. Length of employment may determine priority in scheduling Vacation times.
Vacation cannot be carried over from one year to the next nor is Vacation pay granted in lieu of taking the actual time off.
No more than two weeks of Vacation can be taken at one time without special Management approval.
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Full-Time employees are eligible for PTO.
PTO is calculated according to the employee's anniversary date as follows:
CLASS 3 New Hires: After the successful completion of 90 days, employees will receive 2 PTO days for the remainder of their first year of employment.
CLASS 2: After 1 full Anniversary year employees will receive 3 days of PTO annually.
PTO requests must be submitted in writing at least one week in advance to the employees Supervisor when possible.
PTO cannot be carried over from one year to the next, however any unused PTO at the end of an employee's anniversary year may be paid out in lieu of taking the actual time off.